Learn Korean Language: Let's Speak Korean - 016
I haven't posted any videos of "Let's Speak Korean" for a long time but it's still as brilliant a study material as ever.
- 감기 걸렸어요? = Did you catch a cold?
- 네, 목이 너무 아파요. = Yes. I have a sore throat. (Lit. My throat is very sore.)
- 다리 아파요. = My legs hurt.
- 머리 아파요. = I have a headache (Lit. My head hurts)
- 콧물이 나와요. = I have a runny nose. (Lit. Snot comes out.)
- 열이 있어요. = I have a fever. (Lit. There is a fever)
감기 = a cold
콧물 = snot ("The fluid in your nose" as Lisa put it. lol.)
열 = a fever, heat
Wrap It Up!
- 머리가 아파요. = I have a headache.
- 열도 있어요. = I also have a fever.
- 목도 아파요. = I also have a sore throat.
- 다행이에요. 벼락 맞은 것 치고는. = You are fortunate/lucky (to have survived). Considering that you got hit by a lightening.
- 놀이공원에서 놀아서 재밌었어요 = Because we played/mucked around in the theme park, it was fun.
- 재밌었어요. 놀이공원에서 놀아서. = It was fun. Because we played/mucked around in the theme park.