Learn Korean Language: Let's Speak Korean - 012
- 오래간만이에요! = Long time no see!
- 그 동안 별일 없었어요? = How have you been?
오래간만 = long time since
오래간만 refers to the long time that we haven't seen each other for since we had last met. 오래간만 is treated as a noun and 이에요 is attached after it.(Nouns - Present, Past)
- 그 = that
- 동안 = a period, during
- 별일 = anything special
- 없다 = there isn't
- 없었어요 = there wasn't (formal spoken form)
- 네, 별일 없었어요 = Yea. I'm cool [= Yea, no, there wasn't anything special (that happened to me)]
- 네, 잘 지냈어요 = Yes, I've spent my time well.